Friday 7 April 2017

Game Journalism Day 5: A Beginner's Guide

Game-play Prediction:
 I believe I can at least create a Base Command Module.



What Actually Ended Up Happening:

I only got halfway to crafting the Base Command Module by the end of my first in game day.

Basic Survival Guide for Subsistence:

Introduction: 
Now to anyone who reads this I by no means am telling you how to play as personally, I find that your play style is completely dependent upon your situation from when you first spawn in to when you are at the beginning of your first night. Also by no means am I any good at this game as I am a high school student who as only played for one week.  

Your First Day:
You just spawned into your game and are now running around looking at everything getting every resource you can find and run into a wolf, "Oh" you think,"I have a gun, how about I just shoot it" only to find that one, your gun is only loaded with one bullet and two it does pretty much no damage whatsoever and you die. Well firstly remember to press the 'R' key to reload your gun and that enemies have different levels, so pay attention use 'C' to Crouch so that you can sneak by but do not get to close. Also re guarding the levels of enemies, the indicator for it is a little buggy so you may need to move your camera around a bit to see it. remember to press 'G' to open your inventory and to gather enough wood to make a campfire so that you can keep warm at night. Locate creates to get the necessary materials to make a Base Command Module as well as find matches to light your fire with at night time.          

No comments:

Post a Comment