Friday 17 February 2017

Friday Post

Tips & Tricks

Keyboard Shortcuts:

Three keyboard shortcuts:
1. Copy Figure: Ctrl-C, Paste Figure: Ctrl-V

2. Raise Figure: Ctrl-Up, Lower Figure: Ctrl-Down

3. Flip Figure: M

I downloaded this Image: Soccerball.jpg, Why can't I use it as a Sprite? 

Here's why:

Pivot Animator can not process .jpeg images and to fix this you would have to convert it to a different file compression type.

I want the dimensions on my animation to have a width of 950 and a height of 450 and then want a background with the dimensions 200x200 but an Warning pops up:
What happens if I chose YES, What happens if i chose NO?

If you pressed NO: your Background will remain a 200x200 image but your animation will remain 950x450 therefore your background will be smaller than your animation.

If you pressed YES: your Background will be scaled up to the same size as your animation but will become a lower resolution as a result.

My Pivot Chair:
   

No comments:

Post a Comment